Thursday, June 18, 2009

New England

Next I took my parents down to meet my cousin and Bhaabhi at Hartford ...


And here are my ultra cute nephews! ... I miss them quite a lot ...




This was on a trip to Boston ...


The Duck tours ... Something I should have taken my parents on, since it's culturally a very Bostinian thing to do ... Didn't do it, so did the next best thing - took a snap next to it ...
Seattle has them too, so will take them when they get there ...


On the Boston Pier ...


Made the whole family walk for almost 30 mins in search for the Boston Tea Party Museum ... Here's what we found ...

"Coming Soon!"


The younger one loves to watch TV ... Here are a few cute pics of him stuck to the tube ...







A visit to Mark Twain's house in Hartford ...




An exhibition that I went to alone, since I didn't have company! ... Spent four hours inside ... Fascinating stuff ... They basically have real human bodies ... preserved and dissected in various angles, doing all sorts of normal everyday stuff ... It's actually an award winning presentation ... Didn't allow us to take pics inside though ...


A tripi to Essex on a Steam Engine ...







Followed by a Steam Boat ride ...


Some castle along the way ... Castle Wolfenstein or Williamstein or something like that ...


Antique cars on display ... The elder nephew loved it since he's crazy about cars!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home