Thursday, June 25, 2009

Georgia

Didn't plan on spending much time in Georgia ... Had a few friends in Atlanta, but couldn't catch up with them since I came on a Monday ... Moreover, since I was deliberately avoiding big cities, I decided to just pass by Atlanta and spend some time in rural Georgia ...

However, I did make one stop ... Cherians, which is an Indian supermarket store ... The largest I have seen in the US ... Great variety and choice ... Picked up lots of supplies to last me a month (mostly ready to eat stuff which is campfire friendly) ... Then went to Kroger and topped off the list with some other general supplies ... All set for camping now!


Checked into a place called Sweetwater Park Camp ... Nicce secluded place ... Lots of security ... Privately owned by an old, friendly couple ...

Here's a shot of the ten ... This was my first night of camping out alone ...


I was the only one camping out in a tent here ... There were mostly RVs around ...






Next day morning I packed up and left ... All set for Alabama now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home