Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogging at Darden

I have been maintaining my regular blog at Sulekha over the last few years, and this account at Blogger was more or less ignored. However, I now plan to start holding two seperate blogging accounts ... This one here for all my Darden related blogging, and the one at Sulekha for my personal musings.

Feel free to follow both blogs ... there will be no overlap at all between these two blogs (Except on very rare occasions)

To start off, since I have been posting my Darden posts at Sulekha over the last year at Darden, I will copy those posts over to Blogger ...

But before that, a little update on what I have been up to since the last blog I wrote on this site ...

I took up a role as a Financial Analyst in the Financial Operations Team at Kanbay (now Capgemini) ... Good role, kept me extremely busy and gave me a very good insight on how business is run inside a company ... Great visibility too - I had the opportunity to interact with managers at the highest leve of the organization and work with multi-functional teams ... Two years down the line I decided I had waited enough after giving the GMAT ... With 4 years of Work-ex under my belt, I felt I needed to pursue my MBA plans ...

Applied to a few schools - Wharton, Columbia, Darden and Yale ... Got interview calls from all except Wharton ... Couldn't convert Columbia, got into Darden and decided to go take up the offer right away ... I had visited Charlottesville over the winter break, and found that I loved the place and the people ...

I started my MBA at Darden in August 2007 ... And the rest of this blog will talk more about my experience at Darden ...























Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home